Last modified: [01 April 2021]
The Art of Human Care ("We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you: use our website (www.theartofhumancare.com) (the “Site”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Site and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Site.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline, or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
The Site contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Site may also display content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to read these before providing information on or through them.
The Art of Human Care will be the entity responsible for your data.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, from two sources:
- You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use our Site
Information You Provide to Us Directly
When using our Site, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
This information includes:
- Information and content that you provide us when you fill out the Contact form or upload a file on our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Site
When you access, and use the Site it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site including traffic data, logs, communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
- Device or Computer Information. We may collect information about your IP address; however, we currently have no procedures in place for storing this information which means it is routinely deleted when the server is restarted.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not access or use the Site.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Site do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit The Art of Human Care, for example: to understand how users are using the Site, to count users who have visited pages of the Site, to learn about user demographics, to track whether a user opened an email or clicked on a link within an email, and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
- Improve and optimize our Site and our users’ experiences.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Site updates are available, and of changes to any services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Site
If you’ve subscribed to our email list, we may also use your information to contact you about Company news and new services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. (For more information, see Your Rights and Choices below.)
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Art of Human Care, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by The Art of Human Care about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Art of Human Care, our customers or others.
Where, How and How Long We Store Your Information
We store your information securely in the United States. By using the Site, you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information in the United States and any other country where we operate.
We keep your information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected. If applicable laws require us to store your information for a longer period, then we will keep your information for the period of time required by law. When it is no longer necessary or required for us to retain your data, we will delete it.
Your Rights and Choices
Data Protection Rights
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
- The right to access - You have the right to request The Art of Human Care provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that The Art of Human Care correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Art of Human Care to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten - You have the right to request that The Art of Human Care erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that The Art of Human Care restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to The Art of Human Care processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that The Art of Human Care transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Additional Data Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by The Art of Human Care. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails and following the instructions provided.
Third-Party Information Collection
Some content or applications on the Site are served by third-parties. When you use the Site or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties include:
To learn more about GoDaddy and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/privacy-policy
To learn more about Studio180.com and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.studio180.com/
- Google Analytics
To learn more about Google Analytics and how they collect and use your information, please visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
- Our Social Media Accounts – when you interact with us on our social media accounts, the information collected is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media platform.
- To learn more about the Vimeo and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://vimeo.com/privacy
Note: the websites above are provided solely for your convenience and The Art of Human Care is not responsible for updating them or ensuring their validity or correctness.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.